Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Question: I attempted two of the following product: Product: Shower Arm Diverter Valve by Interbath Model B28723. I received a message that only one was in stock. I need at least two and I don't want to pay double shipping. Will you get more in? Can I order two and just wait until you get more in?

Answer: At ShowerStore.com, we are currently looking for a new supplier of diverter valves, as well as shower heads, handheld shower heads, and other shower accessories. As of today, we don’t expect to be receiving any additional diverter valves in the very near future. Please check back at ShowerStore.com in the coming months as we increase our inventory of items. We may have more diverter valves, as well as additional shower heads and handheld showers, at that point. We apologize for any temporary inconvenience this may cause our customers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home